Citizen Request Tracker

The Citizen Request Tracker is a tool that can be used to report your concerns to the city. It can be used for reporting street lights that are out, potholes, or other concerns. To report emergency power outages, please call 770-387-5631, at any time. To report a gas leak, please call 770-387-5642, at any time.