CALL 770-387-5642 Anytime
1. IMMEDIATELY evacuate the home/business and avoid any action that could cause a spark and avoid any sources of ignition such as electronic devices, lighters, cigarettes, light switches or landlines. Leave the door open on your way out to help evacuate fumes.
2. Go a safe distance from the home/business (until you don’t smell fumes), call 911 and wait for personnel to arrive.
3. The GAS SYSTEM can be reached 24/7 at 770-387-5642.
4. It is not safe to remain in the home/business when you smell GAS.