Proper Swim Attire
All patrons and visitors to our pools are required to wear proper swimsuit attire. No cotton, cutoffs, jean shorts, or sweat pants are allowed. Also, no cotton shirts are allowed, performance material or UV/Rash guard shirts are allowed. All of our facilities including the pools are family oriented. Swimsuits for boys/men should be worn at the waist with appropriate measures to keep them there. Swimsuits for girls/ladies should be of modest coverage.
What to Wear
Swimsuit Care Tips
- Start with a good quality swimsuit (they will last longer). If the suit is chlorine resistant it will be included in the description of the suit. Chlorine still can harm these swimsuits, it will just take longer. Also, buying a suit with more spandex content is best. The suit will hold its shape better and help you hold yours.
- Wash the swimsuit by hand with a mild soap after every use. There are special swimsuit cleaners on the market, if you prefer.
- Plain water does not remove chlorine or salt-water.
- Never wash your suit in a washing machine. Gently hand-wash in the sink and hang indoors to dry. The washing machine will stretch the fabric and ruin the bra cups that are sewn in most suits.
- Do not dry your swimsuit in the dryer or in direct sunlight. The sun and the dryer are both hard on the lycra and spandex in your suit. The sun will speed fading, and both will cause the breakdown of the elastic quality of your swimwear.
- Alternate swimwear. Try to give your swimsuits at least 24 hours of drying time before reusing. The spandex is a memory yarn. The swimsuit needs 24 hours to go back to its original shape. This will help stop the growing suit problem where your suit keeps getting longer.
- Be careful where you sit, lay, or lean. Pools sides and many decks are rough so you don't slip. Though it may not feel rough to the touch, your suit will find it rough. It will run and pick the bottom of your suit or the front if you are leaning over the edge. Take an extra second to sit or lay on a towel. Your swimsuit will last longer and you will be happier.